Friday, November 13, 2009

It has been...??

Hey everyone! I know it has seemed like forever since I was on here but what can I say I live a somewhat busy life. Okay truth be told Austin and my life isnt always exciting enough to blog about BUT coming up is a BIG day for the both of us. Most of you know it is our 1 year anniversay so I plan to do something special on here!!
Until then I will let you in on whats been going on.......

Last week at church Austin's truck window was busted in and my purse stolen. Not a good way to start a Sunday. My car and house keys were in there along with the normal; credit cards, drivers license, phone. Luckily we had the help of Austin's dad to replace all our house locks and get my cards cancelled before TOO much danage was done.


We also took some new couples pictures with Andrea a few weeks back. They turned out amazing and if you would like to see them they are on her blog!



Hope all is well with you bloggers and look for updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!