Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pregnancy...this far

So far pregnancy has been an experience.
I thought I knew what to expect when we found out we were expecting but I had no idea.

Being sick has been the roughest part.
I felt great up until my 7th week.
I started out at 112 lbs and today I am down to 106. Hopefully when I feel better I can start putting back on the weight.

I felt extremely tired weeks 5-8 but I think I am getting use to the feeling and it doesn't bother me as much, as long as I am in bed by 9 :)

I am so grateful and excited to be growing this baby.
We rented a doppler and love listening to the tiny heartbeat in the evenings.

Here is a picture at 8 weeks.
 Tuesday I will be 10 weeks but I still haven't grown so I didn't take a new shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!