Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Pig Races


Saturday we went to the good ol farm for some pumpkin pickin', pig racin' fun!


We enjoyed a small hay ride to the patch and although the pumpkin patch wasn't as sweet as the one we went to last year we were still able to find some good pumpkins we plan to carve later this week.
Austin spent the most time wandering around comparing all the pumpkins so he could find the best one (and the biggest). I, on the other hand, found a cute tiny one that won my heart.


We also fed the huge cow and took some funny pictures.




Later we watched the pig races, which are my favorite! We weren't able to catch them at the fair this year so I was super excited to see them here!

Before the race all the pigs were in one big pile on the the race course taking a little nap. But once the music started playing they were up and ready to go.




We really enjoyed the few hours we spent on this farm and look forward to going next year and being able to take our kids someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!