Saturday, March 20, 2010

Brooke

This is Dook.
She is the oldest of my younger sisters. I don't know why but I have always called her Dook. I can't even remember when I started calling her that.
She is currently attending Missouri Western where she is partaking in the nursing program and plays varsity soccer for them. I didn't realize until the other day how much she has grown up. She has changed a ton since we were little playing in the backyard, digging to China (yes we did that). She is already turning 20 years old this summer. Funny how times flies, I still picture her as this high school girl learning to drive and coming home in the evenings, now she is away at college and not even coming home for the summers. I am glad she has done so well for herself and happy she has grown up to be such a beautiful, still spoiled, little sister of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!