Friday, April 16, 2010

Pre Prom

I remember the hype of prom like it wasn't 4 years ago. Wow 4 years already?! Time flies. I remember my Junior prom being the most exciting and nerve wrecking. I was nominated for princess and was thrilled, then I remembered i would have to walk in front of the whole school at the Prom assembly. What a nervous little girl I was. I kept thinking..

I hope I don't fall
I hope my dress doesn't malfunction
I hope they cheer when my name is announced
Do I look okay?


Today, 4 years later, I attended Heights prom assembly. This time my sister walked in front of the whole school, she too has been nominated for princess. I felt the same excitement and worries for her as I felt walking there years before.

She didn't fall
Her dress didn't malfunction
They cheered for her louder than any other nominee
She looked AMAZING!

Prom Pictures to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!