Friday, April 30, 2010

That's MY dork

Just when I thought Austin's fishing hobby couldn't get more weird I came home to this.




Not only does he have a fishing vest, 5 poles, a gym bag full of fly tying equipment and more knowledge than anyone I know but now he has a fishing watch. Yep you heard me right a fishing watch.

Apparently this watch does EVERYTHING.

Let me enlightening you on just a few things....


All the normal watch stuff: Alarm, stop watch, time and date

PLUS

~Moon Phase

~Alerts throughout the day when the fish are biting according to your location

I couldn't help but laugh as he sat at the computer figuring out our longitude and latitude to program the watch. As he looked at me and in all seriousness asked if I thought he was a dork I simply responded "Yes, but you are my dork."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!