Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mini Updates

Not much going on in the Hanna house lately.

Here is the uneventful list of what has been happening

Amber is getting along great with the other 2 dogs, however she doesn't sleep through the night. She is up at least twice everynight and simply throwing her out to potty doesn't work. If you leave her out for more than 10 minutes she will bark till she is let in. Austin and I have been trading off nights getting up with her at 12:30 and 2:30

Austin lost his only set of keys to the motorcycle. He hasn't even fully restored the bike yet and we had to buy a new key.

Our friends Kelli and Matt had their beautiful baby boy, Hunter, on Wednesday. We can't wait to meet him

School has been more than overwhelming lately. I spend all my free time studying and trying to stay ahead.

We caught a mouse in our laundry the other day. It scared me to death and I am hoping they are no longer staying with us.

I learned this week to never start running a bath and think you have time to start a load of laundry while the tub fills. I ran in 3 seconds before by bathroom floor was underwater.

My 23rd birthday is Saturday. I still don't feel like a grown up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!