Friday, September 10, 2010

A week In My World

This post is combining my pictures for the week and My World updates.

Austin received his new tail light in the mail. He has been working on his bike a lot lately and hopes to have it finished soon


Beginning of my Fall decorations
My pup. Cheech and Rockie are jealous of her at times, but for the most part everyone gets along.
Just for fun picture
I was really hoping that all the hype about the storm was true. We barely got any rain at our place and I was disappointed
Thursday night we spent 3 hours in the ER. A few drops of battery acid slashed in Austin's eye while he was working on his bike earlier that afternoon. He was in a bit of pain. I felt bad for him and watching him all hooked up with tubes coming out of his swollen eye was the worst. He is better now and on antibiotic.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!