Monday, February 1, 2010

Makeover

When Austin and I purchased our house last May it has been completely remodelled. The kitchen had new floor, counters, dishwasher. The whole house had new carpet and all walls had been freshly painted. We thought this was wonderful, we were able to move right in and not have to do anything!

As time has gone by I have realized we need to add character to our home; there is no sign of Austin or my personality.

So... I decided I wanted to paint. Austin thought this was crazy, why fix it if it isn't broke? Plus he just knew it would be too much work. Finally I convinced him I would do all the work if he just agreed to let me paint. He agreed but only the bathroom :)

Over the weekend I gave our bathroom a sweet makeover that I just loveAustin had to help reach the ceiling areas.

In the end I am pretty sure he ended up liking it just as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!