Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's day

Remember when candy hearts were delicious?


Me either but I know I liked them at some point in my life and I know they are always a Valentine treat.

This year Austin got heart sugar cookies with cherry frosting for his Valentine's treat.

There is a story behind it; when we first started dating I surprised him one night by bringing over heart shaped sugar cookies with cherry frosting. They were literally gone the next day. I informed him they were made with extra love because I did not own a heart cookie cutter so I specially shaped each cookie into a heart. Now a days he always ask me to more heart cookies but I never have till today. I decided it would be special to again hand shape sugar heart cookies for Valentine's Day.

(sorry picture is so dark, looked lighter on my camera)

We later enjoyed a nice home lit dinner for two. Seafood Alfredo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!