Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Lately Aus and I have been really interested in what we are having.
 We still have 8 weeks till we find out but it's fun to imagine and talk about what it would be like with either a boy or girl.
Of course Austin is set on having a little boy, someone to do "man stuff" with him.
In my interest I have taken some gender prediction wife tale tests. I found 2 on Kalinda's blog and I took 3 on facebook (and if its on facebook it has to be right).

Unfortunately they are all divided.
I had 3 boy results and 2 girl results.

I guess we will just have to wait till February to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun thinking of all the possibilities?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fun. mine were always boys and obviously always right!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!