Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Craft Room Envy

I am so jealous of those who have a crafting space.
Room for all your stuff to be organized 
A place to sit in peace with tables, cabinets, open windows, and coffee.

As you know my craft area is also the office
and storage room
and house to Austin's creatures (snake, fish and geckos)
and room for the hunting gear

After reading Kyle's post on her craft corner I got inspired to get at least a tiny area for just me and my stuff.

Mason decided to help 


After an hour or so of going through, organizing and trashing I realized I was a hoarder.
I also ended up with a pretty sweet corner myself



 I fell in love with these large jars I found at the thrift store... 39 cents!





The desk is just big enough to hold the projects I need to finish up, some hooks, needles, and business card.

I am pleased and content with my space now. I realized I just needed to make the area mine instead of wishing it was so much more. 

Still one day, even if it is 25 years away, I will have a craft room.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'm actually in the process of posting about my yarn stash... this evening, my living room looked a lot like yours in the "before" photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I LOVE those jars - very cute, great price!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!