Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer

This is what our summer has looked like so far.

I am loving every minute of having a mobile, independent playing toddler (did I say toddler and not baby ??)

We try to figure out if we like sand or not.



We cruse the yard in our ride... It's only a seater, sorry ladies


Dad drags us in the wagon-mobile 
 

We enjoy snacks in our diapers with friends... The moms wear full clothing
 

We have a HUGE interest in sticks
 

And, of course, pool parties!! 



Mas has grown so much from last summer... he is turning one next Monday and it has been a journey getting this far. I love watching him play and entertain himself. Playdates are super fun as they are able to move around and play with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!