Monday, July 23, 2012

Easy Taco Bake

I am always searching around for easy recipes when I dinner plan.

I look for recipes that are quick and don't need 100 ingredient. I came across this recipe. It looked quick, easy and cheesy!


1 lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
1/3 cup queso
1 cup cheese
3 large flour tortillas

Brown the meat.
Drain grease
add taco seasoning as directed on packet
add queso and stir
Layer pan- tortillas meat mixture, 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
repeat for 3 layers

bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes

I had some left over refried beans in the fridge from dinner the other night so i added a layer of beans on top of each tortilla.


After looking it over....


...and tasting it.... I got the okay from Mason


Austin, who rarely comments on dinner, also sent me a text from work saying dinner was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!