Friday, July 30, 2010

Tomorrow

We all have the habit of saying it... tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will this and tomorrow I will that
Lately I have had a lot of things to do tomorrow

Tomorrow I will...

Start walking every evening

Stop drinking pop

Give the dogs a bath

Go to the grocery store with a list so every night before dinner I don't have to run to Dillons for that nights dinner ingredients

Do my P90X workout

Read a book

Be a better listener

Get up earlier in the mornings so I have time to put something other than workout shorts and a t-shirt on (ha)

Clean out the hall closet

Go through the junk in the spare bedroom

Spend time with my mom, dad and sister

Call my Grandparents

Learn to drive stick

So, what is it that you are doing tomorrow?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!