Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Almost Time

I have begun the waiting game. 38 weeks along and I am ready for this little guy to be here. The days have become longer and my only thoughts surround when he will make his entrance into the world.



I have been experiencing some Braxton Hicks and they are not too fun. At night I barely sleep because no matter my position he is fully pressed on my bladder.

I make Austin tell him each night that needs to come out but he doesn't seem to listen.


I am happy he is comfortable but I can't wait to meet, hold and love my little boy.

3 comments:

  1. so close!!! I went into labor with Rylin at 38weeks and 1 day! No Braxton hicks but I was kinda nauseous and emotional the days before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, but your tummy looks so cute!!
    He'll be here very soon and all of the uncomfortableness will be but a memory. I'm looking forward to hearing the news and reading about your little guys birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! you are almost there. your belly looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!