Monday, July 15, 2013

{Clean} Spaghetti :: Recipe

Happy Monday all!

Hope you had a great weekend with the family

I am starting this week with a quick little recipe post. We I am working on eating clean and making healthy changes for the family. Everyone who knows Austin will know how thrilled he is about this ;)

I found this wonderful website and am in love

I altered their clean spaghetti recipe and made it last night



*note: I am really bad with measurements because my family is so small I usually just wing it when cutting down the recipe*



ground turkey
dried basil
orageno
garlic powder
onion powder
chili powder
1 large can tomato sauce (15 oz) plus one small can (8 oz) {no added salt}
2 cups water
whole wheat spaghetti noodles

Brown turkey in skillet
Add seasoning ( again I just added to taste, for actual measurements you can look on web page)
Add tomato sauce and water
Bring to boil
Add noodles
cover and cook over low heat for 20-30 minute

Be sure to stir often to prevent noodles from sticking to the bottom of the pan

I really enjoyed this recipe, it was easy and quick!

What's your favorite clean eating blog or website?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!