Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter, How I love you!

With the colder weather moving in everyone is talking about how much they hate winter...Why??
Because it get a little cold?
Nobody every mentions all the wonderful things that come with winter.
This is my response to Kyle's blog :)
I love winter because.....
I love snow
I love watching it fall
I love the look of winter, the snow and the greys
I love decorating for Christmas
I love Jesus Birthday children's plays at church
I love bundling up in sweats and a blanket
I love snuggling, watching movies, and drinking hot coco and coffee
I love playing in the snow
Making snowmen and snowball fights
I love seeing family...I especially like my sister being home for 5 weeks
I love baking and when it is hot out I do not like baking
I love the smell of cinnamon and pine
I love the holiday spirit
I love Winter

2 comments:

  1. "dislike" button!!!! :)
    You make a good arguement, Hanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you!! I LOVE winter!! Did you see the snowman in my front yard? We'll get snow one way or another !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!