Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Austin

I always blog about myself; my hobbies, my interest, me. Today I decided to blog about Austin. Austin LOVES to fish, especially fly fish. He is out there 4 or more days a week. Rain, snow or ice he is fishing. He bundles up and heads to the stream.
Austin even ties his own flies. He spends a lot of time at the kitchen table with all kinds of "stuff" (for lack of correct terms)spread out.
I like watching Austin hard at work with passion. Its nice to know he can relax and enjoy fishing everyday while I am at school or work. He fishes with his dad or alone at times. In the summer I join him when he cat fishes. Austin is very knowledgeable when it comes to catching fish. The other day he even took little Syd with him. She had a blast and so did he :)

We definitely have all the gear for any kind of fishing, cat, trout, bass, blue gill... you name it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!