Saturday, January 30, 2010

Men

There is always talk about how a man will never understand a woman. My opinion: I will never understand a man.


I will never understand a man's wants, needs, emotions, desires, thoughts or actions.


I believe men are as confusing as women.


That being said there are some thing I do understand....

There is no substitute for a man's love, the way he protects, provides, cares, loves.

A man is strong when he has to be because you aren't and you can't fake that you are.

A man is a best friend you can run to when it seems nobody else is there, he doesn't judge you like a girlfriend would.


Although I don't understand the actions a man takes at times, I married and love the best man I could have asked for

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!