Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's For Dinner



Week Two

Picante Chicken and Rice Bake

Another quick and easy to put together dish

Ingredients:


1 c corn

1/2 c water

2-4 chicken breast

3/4 c rice

1 jar Pace picante sauce (16 oz)

Paprika


What to do:

Mix corn, water, rice and picante sauce in shallow baking dish

Place chicken on top

Sprinkle with paprika

Cover and bake for 45 min @ 375


**I added some cheese on top for the last 3 mins of baking**
I wasn't sure how the rice was going to taste being cooked it salsa but it was surprisingly delicious, we both loved it
**Sorry if my picture doesn't look appetizing, still figuring out with photo editing software I want, and I haven't gotten a new computer yet**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!