Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Cleaning

* If the bottom of this post is messed up I have tried and tried and have no idea what it is doing**
We keep our house well gathered, but on Saturday mornings while Austin is at work I always spend a good hour or so doing a deep clean; mopping, vacuuming, dusting (more than just picking up).

Last weekend I had the flu...BAD.
I was on the couch sleeping all Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I didn't move or eat.


I didn't really think about how I missed cleaning till yesterday evening when I noticed how dirty our kitchen floors were. The floor looked like it was sponge painted with a dog print. Then I started thinking how I hadn't vacuumed or dusted in over a week. Gross right?! So I decided to spend the evening cleaning and ended up going a bit over board. I cleaned the extra closet out which was filled with all the junk we had moved and didn't need but had not bothered to go through (instead we had thrown it in the closet of a spare bedroom). I ended up throwing away a few trash bags and about 3 boxes worth of "worthless" items.



























Before After

I feel much better now.

Funny how a little thing like cleaning always makes you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!