Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I am Thankful


 Today I am thankful that even though I have been snowed/frozen in for the past 4 days and our main sewer line is clogging again, for the second time in 4 months, which means 


-our toilet gurgles whenever water is being ran
-we can only take a under 5 minute shower before the drain starts clogging


- these dishes are about to get hand washed in fear of running the dishwasher and causing a huge clog and mess


- AND this laundry has piled up everywhere again in fear of running the washer and clogging the line for good

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who has bared the negative temperatures this past week and spent HOURS working outdoors while I stay warm and healthy inside growing our beautiful miracle of life.

I am very blessed with a happy home and a beautiful life.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your sewer line. Ours did that and we ended up having to replace it. I hope you don't!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!