Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oooh Oh We're Halfway There!

YAY!! Today I am 20 weeks!!



This pregnancy is really flying by... ok so maybe it isn't flying but it sure feels nice to be halfway done. I am still feeling great and really enjoying having this little man growing inside of me. I am happy to feel him kicking everyday now :)



The nursery is about complete. I know it is a bit early but I really wanted it done before I lost energy and motivation to put it together just how I wanted it. 
Small Preview, work still being done :)

My excitement for Mason to be here grows each day!

Cutest little booties representing dad's favorite team


16 weeks
 
 Just for fun a comparison of 16 weeks to 20 weeks.


20 weeks


 *The give-a-way- I forgot for just a second I offered a prize to a random correct guesser of our baby's gender. And the winner (thanks to random.org) is...
JOY!!
I am in the process of making a special surprise for you. It may be another week or so before it is done since I am still without a sewing machine but I am sure you will love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah-
    I haven't been paying attention. Oh my goodness, congratulations! I am so excited for you. :)
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    Yay for you being half way.
    Yay for me winning...I never win these!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!