Monday, January 3, 2011

Take 2

I am trying my hand at a 365 day project again. Last time I made it only 34 days. Pretty bad. This time I really want to spend more time working on my photography and editing skills. I hope to learn from this process and get a lot farther than last time. I also have more time to spend on the project this go around. I hope to post my pictures sporadically.

Here are my first 3 days!

Jan 1
Getting Organized
I placed all my songs on this ipod in one folder called ALL
Today I organize into actual playlist

Jan 2
Growing
Austin and I have started the new year by reading the Bible every night

Jan 3
Warm Tea
Since I am not allowed coffee at the moment I have enjoyed a nice cup of warm tea in the mornings and evenings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!