Tuesday, January 11, 2011

firsts

Although our little man isn't here yet pregnancy has brought so many first to us. I am amazing how something so small, the size of my hand, has so quickly filled my heart with love and joy.

Here's to the developments that have brought smiles and joyful tears

*First positive pregnancy test

*First time hearing that little fast heartbeat

*First time Austin bent down and talked to our baby

*First signs of showing

*First stomach flutter from a strong little leg kicking

*First sonogram where we could see all the little features formed

*First time we were able to us HIM instead of our baby

I am excited to experience the many many more first to come. Looks like our sweet boy has already captured our hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!