Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EASY pumpkin bread

I bought a can of pumpkin a few weeks ago with intent to make something pumpkin around Thanksgiving.... i never did

I decide some bread would be perfect to munch on while enjoying coffee and I would feel better about myself after eating multiple pieces a day, even though I knew it would be just an unhealthy as a pie would be. I searched around for an easy recipe that didn't take 100 ingredients that i didn't have
I came across this recipe

1 cup pumpkin
4 eggs
2 cup sugar
1 cup vegetable oil

Mix

Add:
2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg

mix and divide into 3 bread pans. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes


I ALMOST made the mistake of doubling the recipe simply because the can of pumpkin was 2 cups and I didn't want to throw away half of it. Luckily I didn't because we would have been eating pumpkin bread for weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!