Thursday, December 29, 2011

what's happening in 2012

I read that only 1/3 of people who make New Year's resolutions keep them and I am guilty of being in the 2/3's that don't. This year instead of making resolutions I am making a list of thing I am doing.

1. See this pre baby body? well by the time I can take Mason to the pool I will have this body back

yeah this is me =)
2. Meal plan- The number of times I hear "there is nothing to eat in this house" are going to be significantly fewer

3. Sew- I am going to master my sewing machine

4. Save- We are going to start building our savings account

5. Start and finish my  365 blog

6. Enjoy this little man to the fullest
7. Grow my hair out

Here's to to-do lists that are getting done this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!