Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fitness Friday

Felt pretty good this week and tried to push myself more than I had been

Sunday- Ran 2 miles in 19:48

Monday- Completed my daily challenge from Fit2Flex50 , I put together an ab and leg workout, and did 30 minutes of yoga

Tuesday-  A quick at home full body circuit.
Wednesday- Ran 2 miles. warmed up with a 1 mile jog, finishing it in 9:20. The next mile was a HIIT where I alternated run/jog every 30 seconds. I ran at 7.4 and jogged at 6.0

Thursday- upper body workout from Food, Fitness and Family

Friday- rest. Planned on testing out my 5k playlist but woke up sick and never left bed

As of right now I am signed up for 4 races in the next 3 months. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to get the first one out of the way and see where I am at.  In March I have two 5k's back to back weekends, followed by The Gladiator Run in April and The Warrior Dash in May. I know we (a few friends and I) plan on more races later this year but this is the schedule so far. Goal the next 2 weeks before my races begin.. push push push!         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!