Monday, March 28, 2011

This for That

I have been looking at thrift stores for an old sewing table to put my sewing machine on. I knew exactly what I wanted but couldn't seem to find one anywhere. The other day as I was leaving my mom's I noticed she had her old one out on the front steps. I figured it was because they were in the middle of remodeling but decided to ask anyways. Come to find out she was going to throw it out with the trash!

I made Austin go get it a few days later. I cleaned it up and couldn't be more happy with it. It's the exact one I was hoping to find. I love the wood colors of the drawers and the convenience of having all my materials nicely where I need them.



I use to have my machine just sitting on the table and all my materials scattered out across the whole table. It looked messy and I never kept it organized. I traded my sewing materials for Austin's car. I guess now that we have more room on the table it was the perfect place to work on his little car =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!