Monday, February 27, 2012

the face

As of Saturday mason has a new face

We were at a birthday party when I heard a a lady say "what face is that?" I looked down to see Mason making the not so cute face that is now his favorite.

I have been trying for the last few days to get it caught on camera and have been unsuccessful despite his constant need to do it. Austin, however, got it on video this morning. 

This afternoon when I heard him waking from nap I thought maybe I could sneak in with the camera and capture it. Of course he would do it while I was talking to him but once the camera came out he would just smile.
I am going to try to get a photo of it but this is what he does... squints his eyes, scrunches his nose and does a open mouth/show teeth/fake smile.
picture it

Here are some photos just because I haven't put any up in awhile.
Always happy when getting up from nap



Get me out of here!
Thinking about doing the face till I got the camera ready, then stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!