Friday, February 17, 2012

handsome time

Whenever Austin has a haircut I tell him it's handsome time, that is he is going to become handsome after his haircut. Today Mason had his very first handsome time.

We all knew it was coming sooner or later, I mean this kid was born with a head FULL of hair, had he been a girl it would have been awesome. Since he is a manly boy we decided the comb over look had to go .

Here is a picture of him at breakfast before the cut.


apparently he is excited for his haircut

He sat like such a good boy the entire time



Afterwards we had to check out how good we looked

and one final shot of the handsome big boy. He looks more like Austin now and a lot like his cousin Jax!

1 comment:

  1. So handsome!!! Your inspiring me to just get on and cut Lachys back!! (I love his 'before' expression!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!