Tuesday, February 7, 2012

rainy days and teeth

Today was an awful ugly day out. We are happy winter hasn't fully hit us.....yet but we sure have gotten use to the nice temperatures.

We like to look out the window. Today not much was happening because it pretty much rained and spit light snow all day. Not even the birds amused us.

While we were looking out the window I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of out teeth!! Yes, we have 2 teeth that finally came in. After a few rough nights waking up constantly and a few rough days, these puppies are through

Mason was not thrilled I pulled him away from being "watch baby" so the first attempt at capturing them was a great big fail


I decided to try again during dinner. Of course the camera was extremely interesting


and finally he let me see those teethers


I can't get over how stinkin' cute they are. He is constantly chewing on things and thinks it is hilarious when you say "let me see those big boy teeth." I can't believe he has teeth!! My little man is growing up so dang quick. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I am insanely Jealous!! We still have NONE!! Lotsa teething pain/sleepless nights but still no teeth!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!