Saturday, January 14, 2012

365 : week 2

This week I tried to be more creative in my picture taking, I hope i accomplished this

broken
my family is short. we all got jeans for Christmas. between the 3 of us girls I had 9 pairs of pants to hem, apparently i got a bit carried away 

lines
while laying on the floor with mason day after day, i see the lines of his toy basket often

black
i was lazy and didn't grocery shop on the designated shopping day therefore i went without coffee creamer for 2 days. coffee black is super gross, don't try it

fluffy
warm, fluffy boots

bow
I really wanted a picture of Austin with his hunting bow but because my car had broken down he was trying to work on it before i had to leave for work and of course when i got off work he was gone to work. i settled for me trying to hold the dang thing with one arm while taking a picture looking through the site

mug shot
 again i was lame, i wanted to set up a mug shot like i was being booked into jail but lack of time resulted in a quick side view mug shot

dinning
we enjoy dinning in 7 nights a week =)

8 comments:

  1. I hate busting needles. I always bend or break them right in the middle of something important. Lots of angry words follow ;)

    I agree with the black coffee. Yuck. I just used the rest of my creamer for my 'dining' shot and will be running to Walmart when the boy wakes up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you got yours up today! I wanted to harass you when i saw your tweet about doing them tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you take awesome photos. Definitely inspiration for me for this next week. As for black coffee, I agree that some of it is gross. If you get a good roast from a good cafe, it's actually quite delightful! Drinking black right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! :) Will definitely come back for another visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative photos. I need to take note b/c even I'm already bored with my pictures and it's only week 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have major talent, my friend. I love these photos. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I agree that black coffee is disgusting. And I hate when bad things happen to my sewing machine...that's when the "sewing machine language" appears - and it's never pretty lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are amazing! Love them. I'm hoping to get more into sewing this year, I want to be able to hem if I need to!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!