Tuesday, January 17, 2012

dear..

Dear extra flab on my belly,
I have been working out, eating less and doing crunches till I can barely get out of bed. Can you please disappear at your earliest convenience?

k, thanks,
Mama who wishes to not look like she just had a baby

__________________________________________________

Dear laundry pile.
there are only 3 of us in this little family, why is it that you are always there? Daily laundry should not be a chore.

sincerely,
lady whose house the laundry fairy skips

_________________________________________________

Dear sinus pressure,
I would really like to enjoy a happy baby and sick free husband. Is there anyway you can go away for awhile or forever?

Thanks in advance,
Wife and mommy of sick boys

________________________________________________

Dear kitchen cabinets,
I would greatly appreciate if you would refill yourselves with groceries every week. I very much dislike grocery shopping and if the weather gets bad it will be such a hassle to bundle up a baby and drag him to the store. I will even leave a list of what we need each week

Yours truely,
Mama who hates Wal Mart

2 comments:

  1. The hard part about getting out of the house right now is the dumb car seat. :) It's the best way to keep him warm, but I HATE lugging it around! Especially since he'll sit in a cart now. Totally agree on the laundry pile(s). I have a few at my house right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts about my post!